autoFIND S description
- rotating tower, complete with 500 µL syringe for pipetting
- main base equipped with thermostatic slots for microFINDs and for reagent vials.
- 12 slots for microFIND®
- 6 slots for reagents vials
- 6 heated slots (from 35°C to 90°C) divided in two areas with three vials each
- Humidified lid for incubation and hybridization processes
autoFIND F description
- Liquid handler platform
- Two closable thermostatic units for microFIND®
- Ultrasonic humidifier
- 3 removable racks for sample vials
- FISH probe vials and generic reagent tubes
- A pipetting arm equipped with disposable tips to prevent any cross contamination
- An external printer for vials and slides coding
- A graphic user interface(GUI) specifically developed to manage the system
autoFIND F coupled with microFIND performs a FISH miniaturization (microFISH), requiring an accurate handling of reagents small volumes (up to < 1µl) as well as a mechanical precision and reliability.
Two Peltier-system heated units ensure best results, both in interphase and metaphase cytological samples, by controlling temperature and humified conditions.
Each thermostatic unit has 8 slots slide holder separated in two plates with 4 slots each. Temperature of each plate can be separately controlled within the 20-90 °C range.
autoFIND F Combo is a multipurpose platform that is able to perform metaphase spreading through a dedicated software.