Tethis has developed a unique device – microFIND® – which thanks to its nanotech coating:
- Carries out FISH assays in biological samples (peripheral blood, bone marrow, urine specimen)
- Drastically reduces the need of costly probes and biological sample
- Enables a straightforward route to FISH test automation
- Enhances assay reproducibility and standardization of the test protocols
- Enables analysis of scarce cell specimens
- Allows more efficient and fastest image acquisition and evaluation steps of the FISH assay
microFIND® is a consumable alternative to a conventional microscope slide allowing for a reduction of operator’s hands-on time. It can be used on two platforms with different levels of automation: autoFIND S (semi-automated) and autoFIND F (fully-automated).
microFIND® performs FISH on the following biological samples:
- Fixed cells in the form of standard cytogenetic pellet from peripheral blood (PB) and bone marrow (BM), either primary or cultured
- Fixed cells in the form of cytogenetic pellet from urine
- Living white blood cells, not previously fixed, from PB and BM, either primary or cultured, or pre-selected
autoFIND S combined with microFIND® 1L can process up to 12 slides dispensing the reagents needed for the dehydration, digestion and denaturation of the sample if needed. Sample and probe injection are manually done by the operator.
autoFIND F Combo is a multipurpose platform that is able to perform in addition metaphase spreading through a dedicated software.